Master strong new ways to internet structure, layout, and consumer experience
This e-book offers a practical, problem-driven, user-focused method of making plans, designing, and construction dynamic net options. You’ll how to achieve greatest worth from Domain-Driven layout (DDD), outline optimum aiding structure, and be triumphant with glossy UX-first layout techniques. the writer publications you thru identifying and enforcing particular applied sciences and addresses key user-experience issues, together with mobile-friendly and responsive layout. You’ll the way to achieve extra price from present Microsoft applied sciences such as ASP.NET MVC and SignalR through the use of them along different applied sciences corresponding to Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, and JQuery. through the use of those innovations and realizing the new ASP.NET Core 1.0, you could speedy construct complex net suggestions that clear up today’s difficulties and bring an excellent consumer experience.
Microsoft MVP Dino Esposito exhibits you the way to:
- Plan web pages and net apps to reflect real-world social and enterprise processes
- Use DDD to dissect and grasp the complexity of industrial domains
- Use UX-Driven layout to minimize expenditures and provides shoppers what they want
- Realistically evaluate server-side and client-side net paradigms
- Get all started with the new ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Simplify glossy visible website building with Bootstrap
- Master useful, effective innovations for running ASP.NET MVC projects
- Consider new ideas for imposing patience and dealing with info models
- Understand Responsive net Design’s execs, cons, and tradeoffs
- Build actually mobile-friendly, mobile-optimized websites
About This Book
- For skilled builders and answer architects who are looking to plan and advance internet recommendations extra effectively
- Assumes simple familiarity with the Microsoft net improvement stack
Read Online or Download Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience (Developer Reference) PDF
Similar C C Windows Programming books
Crucial ASP. web three. five Skills--Made effortless! create database-driven ASP. internet three. five web pages utilizing C# three. zero. ASP. web three. five: A Beginner's advisor exhibits you simply what you must be aware of to construct wealthy web purposes fast and simply. you can find info on net controls, CSS, occasion handlers, validation, SQL, ADO.
Offers options to all routines in Kernighan & Ritchie's new ANSI C booklet. excellent to be used with K&R in any path on C. cautious research of this resolution publication can assist comprehend ANSI C and improve programming talents. Tondo & Gimpel describe every one resolution and entirely layout courses to teach the logical circulate.
This ebook provides the library part of the draft ANSI/ISO regular for the programming language C++, and indicates find out how to use the entire library periods and services mandated through that draft normal. Authoritative and well timed, this tutorial/reference fills a void. Remarkably little has been written in regards to the simple library that accompanies approximately each C++ translator thus far; and virtually not anything has been written at the library section of the draft C++ commonplace that describes what is going to accompany all implementations of C++ within the close to destiny.
ISO 9000 in addition to the aptitude adulthood version (CMM) states that coding criteria are needed for any corporation with caliber objectives. the criteria make programmers conscious of universal error, so we can pay attention to higher-level layout difficulties. constructing this type of coding average is, despite the fact that, a non-trivial job, relatively for a multi-paradigm language like C++.
Additional info for Modern Web Development: Understanding domains, technologies, and user experience (Developer Reference)